Sunday, December 31, 2006

MyLife Organized - desktop and mobile app

I found this Time Management software, and I'm interested mainly because it features both a desktop and a Pocket PC version.

For Desktop exists also offer a completely free release, but it's not "feature complete" (I think it's an older release of the product).

Here's the link: http://mylifeorganized.net/

And here are some mobile screenshots:






The feature list is impressive, and the whole thing is based on the GTD - Getting Things Done "technology" (see here on wikipedia).

The app is capable to sync with Outlook/Exchange, and the Pocket Pc can sync with the (Professional) desktop edition thru Active Sync.

But the cost of the software is high... and even if I'm interested, I know that I will not spend $77.95 fot it (in this price both versions of the program - pocket pc and desktop - are comprised).

Anyhow, if you're looking for a good time management software, give a look to MyLifeOrganized.

No comments: