Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Windows Mobile Notification Queue problems…

Just a quick note to record this link:

http://www.scarybearsoftware.com/product_detail.php?productname=checknotify

ScaryBear software offers (for free!!!) a couple of utilities to get rid of the recurring and annoying problems with notifications queue.

A couple of days ago I was working with my WM5-powered device, and an alarm came up. Clicking here and there and I manage to have a sort of "eternal alarm and I had no chance to remove it. Grumpf.

So I turned off the noisy phone and went googling around, and scary bear solution worked.

Be careful: they do not guarantee that their software will work on anything newer than Pocket Pc 2003; on the other hand on my windows mobile 5 phone it worked.

I Smell Alarm

No comments: